filters
State:
City:
Product:

Tidy - Maid NOSHOWED BUT they still charged

The maid did not show up for cleaning. I let TIDY know that she did not show up but they still charged me. Never heard from anyone from them again.
I didn't like
  • Did not show up but still charged my credit card

Tidy - Waiting for email for backround check

Hello I just need a email sent to me so I can do my backround check I been waiting for 2 months and haven't received anything can someone please help me
Show

Tidy - The worst cleaning job in the history of cleaning I feel like I threw money away

It feel like fraud and will never use this service again inless they refund my referral or another $170 charged cleaning.. referral- Courtney Rogers- +1 (828) 774-7006
Show

Tidy - THE WORST Cleaning EVER and *** THIEVES TO BOOT !

These *** ripped me off for almost 300.00 $ !!!!!!!!!!! They sent the WORST cleaner I have ever seen, what are the chances a worker from a Central American country would be lazy and inefficient?! She did NOT do the fridge, kitchen floor, stove or kitchen sink!!!..ALL she did was the bathroom sink and tub...and not very well at that These *** not only charged me 45.00 for this but in addition continued to charge my card TWICE for 90.00 and then 45.00 twice more 2 days before Christmas I know I shouldnt say this in print, BUT one day not long from now I will catch up to these people...........IN PERSON

Tidy - I'm not pissed!

I'm not pissed! I've never used your services. I want to book. I just have a question. I texted, waiting for a reply. Thanks!

Tidy - Charged twice

hi - my client used a $45 TIDY service for the first (last) time. The charge was posted twice for $90. He reported service was unacceptable. Attempting to locate them is an abyss.

Tidy - Don’t do it

They have yet to actually show up. They keep cancelling at the last minute. If you have to be on any sort of schedule, I don’t recommend this service at all.
Reply to reviews
To whom it may concern, I scheduled a 2 1/2 hour cleaning 0n 11/12/18 for 5:00PM. I was notified via a form text and e-mail at 5:01PM that they had to cancel and that they were attempting to find a substitute. Which they were unable to do. I rescheduled for 11/24 at...
1.3

Tidy - They cheated me out of money

I paid for 4 hours of cleaning service and they were an hour late and when I asked for a refund they said they do not do cash refunds, only credits. They girl barely cleaned anything so that credit will never be used.
1.2

Phone:
(949) 438-2742

Tidy Products and Services

Tidy - Need help today

How to rent the equipment?