Dallas, Texas

The person that they sent didn’t clean the house. It was like she didn’t vacuum before she mopped and whatever she “moped” with left a film on all of my floors.

Her “dusting” was completely half *** and didn’t even touch all of the furniture. It was the most horrible experience and then to top it off - it’s impossible to get ahold of this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tidy House Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Same with me. I paid $275 to have 2 people come out and one of them cancelled at the last minute.

The one who came used up her time and hardly did anything!! What she did do was not good. I had to fight with them through email to get some of my money back.

They would only refund $135! TERRIBLE COMPANY!

@Anonymous

Did they even refund your money, or did they just give you a credit on your tidy account? Because that’s what they did for me and I’m like - I have no intention of using your services ever again!

I want a refund and they said they didn’t do those. I’m disputing the charge with my credit card company!